Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Present Simple: Be
Positive:
I am
I’m
from Japan.
you / we / they are
you’re / we’re / they’re
from Brazil.
he / she / it is
he’s / she’s / it’s
from India.

Negative: married.
I am not
I’m not
married.
you / we / they are not

You’re not / You aren’t
We’re not / We aren’t
They’re not / They aren’t
happy.

he / she / it is not

He isn’t / He’s not
She isn’t / She’s not
It isn’t / It’s not
a student.


Question:
Am
I
beautiful?
Are
you / we / they
a teacher?
Is
he / she / it
tall?

Present Simple: Be
Name:
 I’m Joanna.
 He’s Paulo.
                They’re Aki and Yuta.
Country / Nationality:
 I’m from the U.S. I’m American.
 My husband is from Italy. He’s Italian.
 She’s not Korean, she’s Vietnamese.
 Are they from Australia?
Age:
                I’m 27 years old.
 How old are you?
 She’s 15.
 My mother is 65 years old.
Emotions:
 I’m sad.
 She’s excited.
 You’re angry.
 We’re happy.
Jobs:
 I’m not a student. I’m a teacher.
 Are you a doctor?
 He’s a journalist.

 They’re artists. 

No comments:

Post a Comment